Low Profile Expanded Metal Backflow Enclosures
EXPANDED METAL VANDAL RESISTANT BACKFLOW CAGES
- 1-1/2” number 9, flattened expanded metal allows full viewing of backflow preventer
- Cold rolled, formed steel frame provides strength and stability
- Lock tab provides for use of padlock
- Easy lift handles and hinges access provides for service and testing
- Coated with a performance polymer alloy coating to prevent handling injury.
- Open diamond-patterned panels minimizes surface area for graffiti
- One year limited warranty
- Standard color for powder coated enclosures is dark green. All other colors are available at an extra charge.
DOWNLOAD SPECIFICATION SHEET
|BC-30CR||30"w, 25.5"h, 12"d||45lbs|
|BC-45CR||45"w, 31.5"h, 18"d||73lbs|
This backflow cage is a vandal and weather resistant enclosure formed from expanded metal. The cage is covered with a zinc-based powder coat primer, then powder coated with a polyester TGIC coating having a minimum thickness of 2.5 mils. The cage includes a bracket-mounted hinge that is carriage bolted on one end to allow for removal of the backboard, with and a pad-lockable tab on the other end. The mounting brackets at the base of the cage are to be submerged into concrete a minimum of 2 inches, positioning the enclosure 1-1/2 inches above the surface for drainage purposes. Handles are attached to the sides to allow for raising and lowering of the cage.
- Our Controller Subassembly includes 120 volt, 15 amp, ground fault protected duplex box with receptacle & locking switch: flexible conduit & condulet; & terminal strips with placards
- The Thermostatically Controlled Fan is easily installed & can be adjusted in the field to help maintain desired enclosure temperature
- The Rain Switch Enclosure is designed to protect WCS & Mini-Click Rain Switches from vandalism
- The Pole Mount Rain Switch Enclosure mounts to 2” galvanized pipe
- Solar Sync Cover is designed to protect Solar Sync switches from vandalism & made to attach to Strong Box enclosures with gasket seal
Thermostatically Controlled Fan
Rain Switch Enclosures