Low Profile Expanded Metal Backflow Enclosures
EXPANDED METAL VANDAL RESISTANT BACKFLOW COVER
- 1-1/2” number 9, flattened expanded metal allows full viewing of backflow preventer
- Cold rolled, formed steel frame provides strength and stability
- Lock tab provides for use of padlock
- Easy lift handles and hinges access provides for service and testing
- Coated with a performance polymer alloy coating to prevent handling injury.
- Open diamond-patterned panels minimizes surface area for graffiti
- One year limited warranty
- Standard color for powder coated enclosures is dark green. All other colors are available at an extra charge.
DOWNLOAD SPECIFICATION SHEET
|BC-30CR||30"l, 24"h, 12"w||45lbs|
|BC-45CR||45"l, 30"h, 18"w||73lbs|
The backflow cover shall be of a vandal resistant nature manufactured of formed and expanded metal, coated with a performance polymer alloy coating to prevent handling injury. The cover shall have a hinge on one end and a locking tab on the other end. The hinge shall be attached to mounting brackets with carriage bolts to allow removal of the cover from the hinges. The mounting brackets shall be submerged into the concrete a minimum of two inches, positioning the cover one and one half inches above the concrete. The locking tab shall accept a padlock. Handles shall be attached to the sides to facilitate raising and lowering of the cover. The cover shall be covered with a zinc base powder coat then powder coated with a polyester TGIC coating having a minimum thickness of 2.5 mils.
- Our Controller Subassembly includes 120 volt, 15 amp, ground fault protected duplex box with receptacle & locking switch: flexible conduit & condulet; & terminal strips with placards
- The Thermostatically Controlled Fan is easily installed & can be adjusted in the field to help maintain desired enclosure temperature
- The Rain Switch Enclosure is designed to protect WCS & Mini-Click Rain Switches from vandalism
- The Pole Mount Rain Switch Enclosure mounts to 2” galvanized pipe
- Solar Sync Cover is designed to protect Solar Sync switches from vandalism & made to attach to Strong Box enclosures with gasket seal
Thermostatically Controlled Fan
Rain Switch Enclosures