Heavy Duty Wall Mount
THE ULTIMATE WALL MOUNT ENCLOSURE WEATHER RESISTANT – VANDAL RESISTANT
- 100% stainless steel construction assures long-term, rust-proof durability and additional strength
- Wall mount brackets provide strength and security, while bottom plate includes conduit holes
- Three point locking mechanism, flush mounted access handle and heavy duty continuous hinge ensures maximum security
- Removable, predrilled backboard and trays provide for easy installation of controllers
- Chameleon effect of the natural brushed stainless steel finish provides an unobtrusive quality
- Filtered side louvers at bottom and top allow passive cross flow ventilation
- Mounting template, stainless steel anchors and instructions
- Ten year limited warranty
- NEMA TYPE 3R rated UL Listed
- All stainless steel enclosures may be powder coated in many colors at an additional charge
|SB-16SSW||16"w, 18"h, 10"d||42lbs|
|SB-18SSW||18"w, 36"h, 12"d||75lbs|
|SB-24SSW||24"w, 36"h, 12"d||95lbs|
|SB-36SSW||36"w, 36"h, 12"d||138lbs|
The enclosure shall be of a vandal and weather resistant nature manufactured entirely of stainless steel. The main housing shall be louvered upper and lower body to allow for cross flow ventilation. Filter screens shall cover all lou- vers to deflect against water spray, insects and dust.
A stainless steel backboard shall be provided for the purpose of mounting electronic and various other types of equipment. The backboard shall be mounted on four stainless steel bolts that will allow for removal of the backboard.
The inside door area shall provide adequate storage for plans, operating instructions and scheduling information. The enclosure door shall have a continuous stainless steel piano hinge, carriage bolted on one side, and a two-point locking mechanism on the other side. The edge of the door shall be hemmed to eliminate any sharp edges. The handle controlling the locking mechanism shall be located at the base of the door and be concealed within the surface of the door. A stainless steelcam style lock shall be mounted in the door and the provision for a padlock shall be included within the locking mechanism.
The enclosure shall be manufactured with a continuous drainage channel which mates with a tear-drop shaped, hollow center, water-tight, thermoplastic door seal. The above described product shall be a NEMA TYPE 3R Rainproof Enclosure as listed by Underwriter Laboratories, Inc.
- Our Controller Subassembly includes 120 volt, 15 amp, ground fault protected duplex box with receptacle & locking switch: flexible conduit & condulet; & terminal strips with placards
- The Thermostatically Controlled Fan is easily installed & can be adjusted in the field to help maintain desired enclosure temperature
- The Rain Switch Enclosure is designed to protect WCS & Mini-Click Rain Switches from vandalism
- The Pole Mount Rain Switch Enclosure mounts to 2” galvanized pipe
- Solar Sync Cover is designed to protect Solar Sync switches from vandalism & made to attach to Strong Box enclosures with gasket seal
Thermostatically Controlled Fan
Rain Switch Enclosures