Commercial Service Pedestal (CSP-B)
- Provides metered power distribution for street lighting, parking lot lighting, traffic signal circuits, private development lighting, signage, irrigation, pump stations, and cellular applications
- Caltrans Type III-BF and Caltrans Spec ES-2E compliant
- 100% stainless steel welded construction provides ultimate protection against corrosion and vandalism
- Swingside top allows for full exposure of meter compartment and locks open for safety
- Hinged viewing window allows for quick and easy view of meter
- All entry points include padlock provisions
- Weather and vandal resistant
- Metered and unmetered configurations available
- Dimensions: 16″ Wide, 48″ High, 16.25″ Deep
DOWNLOAD SPECIFICATION SHEET
|Product Code||Amps||Voltage||A/C Rating||Main|
The meter pedestal is a vandal and weather resistant enclosure formed entirely from 16-gauge stainless steel with a #4 brushed finish. The meter section is located at the top front of the pedestal and houses a EUSERC approved meter socket and test blocks. The meter section uses a side swing style door that opens 180 degrees to provide full access to the meter socket and test blocks. The top is supported by 2 heavy-duty stainless steel hinges with 3/8 inch “lift off” style pins that allow the top to be completely removed if needed. A replaceable 3/16 inch-thick Lexan viewing window is provided for meter reading. The meter section accepts a ring style meter and face to be attached to the socket. The meter face may be removed without disconnecting the meter bulb.
The customer section is located on the lower front of the pedestal. This section is outfitted with a continuously welded and hemmed stainless steel door that closes using a T handle latching system, hidden behind a flush mounted access door. The door includes a continuous piano hinge that is installed using carriage bolts. The compartment houses a GE load center with main breaker. The utility landing section is located on the rear side with a removable panel for full access to the landing lugs. The landing lugs are made of aluminum using hexagon screws for tightening. The internal housing will be fitted with a dead front panel so that only the breaker switches are exposed.
All doors are equipped with watershed drainage channels and provisions for a padlock, ensuring a watertight and vandal resistant design. This enclosure is NEMA 3R rated, UL508A listed and complies with EUSERC electrical standards and current NEC codes.