Stainless Steel Meter Pedestal (MPS)
- Provides metered power distribution for street lighting, park lighting, private development lighting, signage, irrigation, pump, and cellular applications
- 100% stainless steel construction assures long term, rustproof durability and additional strength
- Swingside top allows for full exposure of meter compartment and locks open for safety
- Hinged viewing window for easy programming
- All access points include padlock provisions
- All stainless steel enclosures may be powder coated in various colors at an additional charge
- Double door design for separate customer and utility sections
- Anchor bolts included for installation
- Ten year limited warranty
- NEMA TYPE 3R UL Listed
DOWNLOAD SPECIFICATION SHEET
|MPS-A16-10K||100 amp meter / 1 phase / 4 jaw / 3 wires / 17 breaker positions||210lbs|
|MPS-A16-22K||100 amp meter / 1 phase / 4 jaw / 3 wires / 20 breaker positions||210lbs|
|MPS-A16-100K||100 amp meter / 1 phase / 4 jaw / 3 wires / 20 breaker positions||210lbs|
|MPS-A16-200K||100 amp meter / 1 phase / 4 jaw / 3 wires / 20 breaker positions||210lbs|
|MPS-A24-100K||100 amp meter / 1 phase / 4 jaw / 3 wires / 24 breaker positions||210lbs|
|MPS-B30-65K||150 amp meter / 1 phase / 4 jaw / 3 wire / 26 breaker positions||210lbs|
|MPS-B32-65K||125 amp meter / 1 phase / 4 jaw / 3 wires / 32 breaker positions||210lbs|
|MPS-C20-22K||200 amp meter / 1 phase / 4 jaw / 3 wires / 20 breaker positions||210lbs|
|MPS-C30-65K||200 amp meter / 1 phase / 4 jaw / 3 wires / 26 breaker positions||210lbs|
|MPS-C32-22K||200 amp meter / 1 phase / 4 jaw / 3 wires / 32 breaker positions||210lbs|
|MPS-E24-10K||200 amp meter / 3 phase / 7 jaw / 4 wires / 24 breaker positions||210lbs|
|MPS-E24-65K||200 amp meter / 3 phase / 7 jaw / 4 wires / 24 breaker positions||210lbs|
|MPS-BASE||Single Mounting Template 4 Bolt||7lbs|
This meter pedestal is a vandal and weather resistant enclosure formed entirely from stainless steel with a #4 brushed finish. The meter section is located at the top of the pedestal and houses a meter socket and test blocks. The top section uses a side swing style door to fully expose the meter compartment for ease of access to the meter and test blocks. The top is supported by 3 large stainless steel hinges with 1/4” “lift off” style pins that allow the top to be completely removed if needed. A replaceable 5 x 10 inch, 3/16 inch-thick Lexan viewing window is provided. The utility compartment is located on the right side of the enclosure and houses the landing lugs.
The 20 x 30 inch customer electrical compartment is located on the left side and is capable of housing up to a 32 circuit load center with a removable dead front protective panel. A stainless steel electrical backboard is provided for ease of wiring and grounding of electrical components. The customer compartment is outfitted with a continuously welded and hemmed, stainless steel door that uses a T handle latching system, hidden behind a flush mounted access door.
All doors are equipped with watershed drainage channels and provisions for a padlock, ensuring a watertight and vandal resistant design.
This enclosure is NEMA 3R rated and UL 508A listed.