- Compact, double door, front and back design, provides viewing and programming convenience
- 100% stainless steel construction assures long-term, rust-proof durability and additional strength
- Chameleon effect of the natural brushed stainless steel finish provides an unobtrusive quality
- All stainless steel enclosures may be powder coated in many colors at an additional charge
- NEMA Type 3R Rated
- UL Listed
- E.U.S.E.R.C. 309 approved commercial meter socket
DOWNLOAD SPECIFICATION SHEET
|Product Code||Amps||Voltage||Breaker Positions|
This dual meter pedestal is a vandal and weather resistant enclosure formed entirely of stainless steel with a #4 brushed finish and front and back double door design. The front section houses a UL listed, EUSERC approved 100 Amp rated commercial meter socket with test blocks and bypass provision. The back section includes a removable stainless steel backboard for controller mounting which is attached on four stainless steel bolts.
The back section is louvered to allow for cross flow ventilation and filter screens deflect protect against water spray, insects and dust.
The inside door includes a stainless steel continuous piano hinge and provides adequate storage for instructions or plans. The flush mounted handles control the locking mechanisms and include T handle locking mechanism has provisions for a padlock. A continuous drainage channel around all sides of door faces provides a water-tight seal with the tear drop shaped, hollow center, thermoplastic door seal. This enclosure is NEMA 3R rated and UL 508A listed.