High Profile Expanded Metal Backflow Enclosures
EXPANDED METAL VANDAL RESISTANT BACKFLOW COVER
- 1-1/2” number 9, flattened expanded metal allows full viewing of backflow preventer
- Cold rolled, formed steel frame provides strength and stability
- Lock tab provides for use of padlock
- Easy lift handles and hinges access provides for service and testing
- Coated with a performance polymer alloy coating to prevent handling injury.
- Open diamond-patterned panels minimizes surface area for graffiti
- One year limited warranty
- Standard color for powder coated enclosures is dark green. All other colors are available at an extra charge.
DOWNLOAD SPECIFICATION SHEET
|BC-75CR||75"w, 43.5"h, 30"d||160lbs|
This backflow cage is a vandal and weather resistant enclosure formed from expanded metal. The cage is covered with a zinc-based powder coat primer, then powder coated with a polyester TGIC coating having a minimum thickness of 2.5 mils. The cage includes a bracket-mounted hinge that is carriage bolted on one end to allow for removal of the backboard, with and a pad-lockable tab on the other end. The mounting brackets at the base of the cage are to be submerged into concrete a minimum of 2 inches, positioning the enclosure 1-1/2 inches above the surface for drainage purposes. Handles are attached to the sides to allow for raising and lowering of the cage.
In order to view the drawings, you must register with StrongBox.
Register with StrongBox or Log-in if you have an account.